Thursday, September 10, 2009

The Scoopeth on GOOPeth...



I love Gwenyth Paltrow. Love, love, love her. No I don't know her personally, but you can just tell she is so down to earth, and gorgeous, and I really like the way she carries herself. I am also a HUGE fan of her super cool mommah- Blythe Danner. Two really cool people. Love em. I've been subscribing to Gwen's GOOP website's newsletter ever since it came out... but realized that maybe you haven't heard of it? GOOP is an awesome site run by Gwen and friends covering all things that you can make, do, bake, see, etc... nourishing the inner aspect. Love it! This week on GOOP Gwen and a friend make the dish BiBimBop... so cute and fun! I'm going to give it a whirl this weekend and let you know how it comes out.... in the meantime- check out Ms. Paltrow whipping up a mean chicken and boogeying down with some bibimbop to boot! FUN!!!

Gwen's super easy chicken dinner...


And Gwen making Bibimbop...




Enjoy!

XoXoxo <3>Üdo