Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Cream Cheese Rambo

If you have a computer and you go to any recipe, food, or video site, then y'all already know about Ms. Paula Deen's Philadelphia Cream Cheese recipe competition. I've gotta tell you- this competition has been one huge barrell of FUN! I've submitted two video entries for the side dish and appetizer challenges. Now I gotta say I actually thought I might have a shot at this thing- but friends, let me tell you.... After seeing the creative, excellent, and INSANE awesomeness of the videos that are being submitted- I'm not so sure that I'm even a contender anymore! You've just got to check out this video of Jenny Drumgoole- she's a Yale MFA graduate and a SUPERB performance artist! Now of course her video might be breaking the submission guidelines (though I don't see how!) but still- what a romp this submission was! It made my day! What a hoot! I'm telling you... this video could change lives! LOL. Just love it!!!! Brilliant!! Hilarious!! Watch it the whole way through! For more of Jenny you can visit her website and witness her mega-watt talent!!





Xoxo <3 Udo

No comments: