Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Here a fish biscuit there a fish biscuit... Everywhere a Dharma fish biscuit...

Inspired by our friends over at kung foodie I couldn't help but make some LOST Dharma fish biscuits for our gathering... No worries- no fishy or shrimp taste here... just good ol' sugar cookies with a recipe I found here. Added equal parts red and yellow food coloring and hand cut with a steak knife... baked until they fluffed up a bit at 350 (10 minutes) I think. Enjoy! Xoxo <3 Udo



Check out Mr. Friendly's Fishbiscuit Rap:
Hey you got yourself a fish biscuit... how'd you do that?




Oh and can't forget our Dharam Drinks! Dharma Lager anyone? Or Dharma Merlot? Ahahaha! Enjoy! And you too can make your own Lost Dharma products by cutting out and pasting these fabulous logo pdfs  here.
Enjoy!




Sawyer wins a fish biscuit...


6 comments:

Linda@ Lime in the Coconut said...

Ok... .I must say you are THE most serious (and fun) lost fan I have ever known!

Have a ball tonight! My daughter and her freind are off to the theatre to watch it (FREE).

Udo Umami said...

AHaha!! Thanks Linda... indeed- we are very big Lost NERDS! I wouldn't have it any other way... hey if it can be done... it can be OVER DONE!!! Lol! Wow they get to see it at a theatre! SO FUN!!! AHHHHH! I hope she has a BLAST!! WOOO!!! Xoxo <3 Udo

Unknown said...

lovely! bet they raste good!

Udo Umami said...

thanks betty! they were pretty good! xoxo <3 Udo

adbat said...

OMG - LOST was so great last night!!! I loved the fish biscuit today - how lucky am I to work with such a creative, awesome, and wonderful colleague? Yep --- MAJOR Lucky!!!

Udo Umami said...

Adbat- you ROCK! Thanks so much and I'm so glad you got yourself a fish biscuit! AHaaa! FUN!!! XOxo <3 Udo