Sunday, January 04, 2009

Brüsh your teeth and get to bread...

It's getting late, time for bed... so I sit and I wait for this butter and jam to go to my bread!

Ahhhhh!

Mmmmm! Yum. Yum!

Alas, since we mowed down that first loaf of bread yesterday I decided to make another this evening. It came out quite lovely, don't you think? This time the bread produced a nice english muffin toasting treat (as the recipe states it shall do). Yes, this'll do for the week's sandwiches. I had a slice this morning toasted with lashings of fresh cream butter and plump strawberry jam. A hot cup of tea, too! And don't forget to whistle... Why? Because that's what angels do. Off to dreamland with you then! xoxox - Üdo

And for all you Little Princess fans... yes it's a tad melancholy , but a lovely scene nonetheless and you surely can't hold a candle to that teeny, tiny tantrum! Too precious!!!

Because that's what angels do: 2:52 - 4:22

No comments: