Thursday, January 08, 2009

Vermont, you can do no wrong...

Holy smokes! I never knew (until today) that you can take free online baking "classes" right here on King Arthur Flour website! There's also an online store for all of your baking needs. Who knew?! Well, now you know! And knowing is half the battle! Yes, that King Arthur Flour website is quickly becoming one of my favorites. They have an amazing recipe collection, tutorials, all of the appliances, products, and ingredients you need to make your tasty treats right at your fingertips.

Oh, and did I mention that its headquarters are located in my most favorite united state (besides Maine, Pennsylvania, and Colorado)? Yeah- that's right. They're in Vermont. Home of maple syrup and Killington. Home of cheese, chocolate, and Ben & Jerry's. Yet, another reason to love Vermont! Makes sense though, yes? All that white flour... all that white snow...

Snowwwwwww!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree. King Arthur Flour has a great blog. I use one of their baking cookbooks for most of my baking - The King Arthur Flour Baker's Companion. And I love Vermont too! I miss the years I spent in Burlington.

Udo Umami said...

Lisa you lucky dück! I bet you're a good skier to boot.